It is used to measure and determine the impact resistance of products or packages, and to evaluate the functional reliability and structural integrity of the test product under impact environment. It can perform the shock test of conventional half-sine wave, rear peak sawtooth wave, trapezoidal wave and other waveforms to realize the shock wave and shock energy suffered by the product in the actual environment, so as to improve the system or optimize the packaging structure of the product, and its shock test index For: the impact peak acceleration can reach 5000-50000m/s², and the acceleration duration is 0.2-1ms. You can understand the impact resistance of your products and the environment of use based on the impact test results.
1. Low-pressure cylinder: The reverse thrust and braking power all use low-pressure cylinders, which are safe, reliable and easy to maintain
2. Two air brake mechanisms: The two air brake mechanisms work at the same time to ensure their reliable locking
3. Cylinder or segmented spring drive: using cylinder or segmented spring drive, the impact overload value is controlled by adjusting the air pressure
4. Digital control: After the height setting is completed, the computer automatically controls the height of the surface to rise and fall, with high accuracy and good impact repeatability
5. Special composite table: high-performance special composite table, built-in waveform amplifier, easy to use, stable performance
6. Meet the shock wave requirements of IEC, MII, GJB, JIS, ASTM and other international and domestic standards
7. High-performance cast aluminum table top: Cast aluminum table top has high strength and hardness and high first-order resonance frequency, low noise and no clutter.